What are the ways you can take part in the Satyagraha?
1. Come, walk the Padayatra
2. Come and attend the ‘National Convention for Sustainable Living’ on the 19th of April at Badanawal (Directions to reach from Mysore: https://thesustainablewayoflife.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/how-to-reach-badanavalu/)
3. But you can do much more! Organize events, group meetings with friends in support of the Satyagraha
4. Creatively design activities that highlight the spirit of the Badanawal Satyagraha
5. Contribute generously, we depend on small contributions from individuals
6. Talk to friends and spread the message
We have released the manifesto for the Satyagraha. Read it carefully and shape your programme accordingly.
Please Note, this is a campaign for sustainability. So, even the campaign needs to be sustainable. Do not spend large amounts of money and/or resources for the programme.
You can register online for the Padayatras and the Sustainable Living Convention:
This Satyagraha depends on support and individual contributions from people like you. We would be happy if you could donate towards this Satyagraha. Below are ways you could donate:
1. Online Transfer
2. By Cheque / Cash at Desi outlets
Address of DESI office (Bengaluru)
3. By Cash at the venue (Badanawal)